
While I was in Oregon we were able to make it to the temple one time among the other places we traveled to. I was so excited to go because 1) the Atlanta temple is closed for renovations and 2) I had never been before and it is a beautiful temple. We made it there at 2:00 and what happens??? I fell asleep! I felt so bad because it was in the afternoon right after lunch and I was so tired. My sister had to keep nudging me to wake me up. I'm really glad I was able to go though and spend time doing the Lord's work while I was on vacation.

1 comment:
haha you fell asleep! I know what you mean, though, when it's afternoon and you're sitting in a quiet place... yep I don't blame you. You look so pretty in the photos! I miss my beautiful friend! P.S. Do you know Clint & Mary? I saw the link from their blog to yours. We love them! Pace served his mission with Clint.
Post a Comment