Beacon Rock is a really neat climb we did one day that is right along the river that borders Oregon and Washington state. The climb is straight up so they built walkways that hook onto the side of the stone. If you are a rock climber I was told this is quite the spot to try out. We chose the easier way of course with lots of kids to take with us and used the walk ways. The boys all had so much fun climbing. Even Aiden was allowed to walk (holding mommy's hand) up most of it. The view was breathtaking but unfortunately when we got to the top there were a couple people there smoking and we had 5 little kids with us so we really didn't stay too long. Just long enough to take pictures (none of which I have downloaded yet.)
Tuesday
Beacon Rock
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to download to my computer all of my vacation pictures yet because my computer shuts down after each attempt... I guess I make it work too hard. This means of the millions of pictures of Beacon Rock that I have, I can only show you a few but you probably appreciate that! :)
Beacon Rock is a really neat climb we did one day that is right along the river that borders Oregon and Washington state. The climb is straight up so they built walkways that hook onto the side of the stone. If you are a rock climber I was told this is quite the spot to try out. We chose the easier way of course with lots of kids to take with us and used the walk ways. The boys all had so much fun climbing. Even Aiden was allowed to walk (holding mommy's hand) up most of it. The view was breathtaking but unfortunately when we got to the top there were a couple people there smoking and we had 5 little kids with us so we really didn't stay too long. Just long enough to take pictures (none of which I have downloaded yet.)

Beacon Rock is a really neat climb we did one day that is right along the river that borders Oregon and Washington state. The climb is straight up so they built walkways that hook onto the side of the stone. If you are a rock climber I was told this is quite the spot to try out. We chose the easier way of course with lots of kids to take with us and used the walk ways. The boys all had so much fun climbing. Even Aiden was allowed to walk (holding mommy's hand) up most of it. The view was breathtaking but unfortunately when we got to the top there were a couple people there smoking and we had 5 little kids with us so we really didn't stay too long. Just long enough to take pictures (none of which I have downloaded yet.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow I give you guys props for doing that with little kids. I am afraid of heights and I would be so paranoid of falling off myself let alone my kid, me and my fear of heights! I seriously am SO proud of you guys! Looks AMAZING!!!!
Post a Comment