Tuesday

June's Post... Finally

We celebrated Aiden's little friend, Drake's, 2nd birthday in June. I was only a few hours out of surgery from having my wisdom teeth removed but I decided to go anyway since I still had the really good drugs in me and I was still numb. This means I made sure I was not in any of the pictures! When Ryan went to wrap the gift we realized we didn't have wrapping paper so instead he used a Halloween table cloth to wrap it... not redneck at all... And to make it even better, we took the tablecloth home with us after!! :)

Ryan's brother, Jordan came to visit from FSU and we were able to go to lunch and let Aiden have some play time with his uncle. We miss you Jordan!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You guys crack me up, seriously, I love it!!! I wish we could play. I have an idea, once we figure out where in the world we are going to end up you and Ryan can move out right by us and we can play forever??? I sure think it sounds like a fab plan! Cute pics!

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Your garden looks amazing! How do you keep it from burning up in the heat? We sadly lost all our plants to the sun. Good job and enjoy it!