This first video shows what I go through at almost every feeding... thus it takes 30 minutes to feed him a little bit of baby food, but it is sooo entertaining.
Notice the yummy cottage cheese chunks?? :)
These pictures show what I watch happen all day long, everyday between Nikita and Aiden.
THE CHASE... (who needs a toy when you have a dog?)
THE PRIZE!
This is what happens during play time with daddy... (I have a longer video of Ryan dragging Aiden on the blanket all over the house but it is 1min:10sec - just barely too long to post on blogger.) I'll try and put the other video up on Facebook. Aiden LOVES this.
This video shows what I am constantly doing as well throughout the day. I had just taken Aiden out of the kitchen (away from Nikita's dog food dishes) and set him down in the living room. Right back to the kitchen he goes!

7 comments:
What did we do for entertainment before there were such cute and funny little babies? It doesn't matter how many times you see all these "little things"...they make you smile :-) Love you...big hug and a kiss on that messy face!
Oh my. Seeing those videos got me super baby hungry. You should post videos of him more often!!
Thanks for posting the videos! It made me feel like I was right there, well almost. However, I couldn't get the blanket dragging one to work.
Brindi, he is so adorable. I just want to be there and kiss him! Thanks for sharing the videos! I love his little crawl.
He is getting so big! Such a fun stage! he is so cute!
That is so fun to see how much he has grown up! He is so stinkin cute it kills me and I just LOVE the video's of him "not" eating :) He is a hoot! I look forward to all the fun with Brooke ahead of us! He is a cute one!
He's so cute. I'm getting excited to see you soon. We'll have to talk soon to make sure we have details figured out.
Post a Comment