
There was a slip and slide and pool for the kids and ladder balls for the men. We all eventually made it indoors so we could get out of the extreme heat and where Mags surprised us all when she stood up on her own.

This little girl is just 4 months old and already bigger than Aiden is currently. Aw my sweet LITTLE peanut... all the girls are currently bigger than you.
Next I had my girlfriend's, Caley, bridal shower at a very nice clubhouse in Suwanee. She is having a destination wedding and so they are getting married on the beach in Mexico. This of course meant that the theme of the shower was Mexican. The Mexican food was delicious and there was Latin music playing in the background. She had a GORGEOUS bridal shower cake that was so yummy and she also had a pinata that she was able to beat with a stick. Caley got a TON of VERY nice gifts and we all donated a favorite recipe to her.

I was excited to see my friends from Nyloplast again (Caley is a friend from where I used to work). We talked almost the whole time catching up. There were 2 other Nyloplast babies there as well as Aiden. There is Jasmine who is 4 months old and Jack who just turned 1. Again, Aiden is the lightweight of the group.
Near the end of the shower Aiden was SO done and started making some of his most charming noises (grunting, blowing bubbles and making indian noises) while I apologized over and over to the group as he was taking people's attention away from Caley. All the older women though said they LOVED hearing him and that he was so cute... I have to agree! :) I still felt bad though.

Last, but not least, we had Jordan's, Ryan's brother, birthday dinner at their dad's house. We had delicious turkey and Sprite potatoes and I ate until I felt sick! So yummy! Jordan is leaving for Florida State University on a diving scholarship so we won't see him until Christmas. Go kick some booties at your dive meets Jordan! We'll miss you!

2 comments:
How fun! I must say that Aiden is looking bigger to me than when we met in person, even though I know you keep saying he's a lightweight. He is the cutest smallish baby ever! And your video on the previous post about feeding him made me laugh. Elijah blows bubbles and screams when I try to feed him too! Except he doesn't seem quite as happy as Aiden about it. Feel free to come visit whenever you're in town!
Yes, I believe Madelyn is bigger than Aiden. She weighed in at 18.3lbs last week. Pretty crazy, huh? She is very healthy.
Post a Comment