Height: 27.5" (20%)
Weight: 17.1 lbs (8%)
Head: 45th percentile
The doctor didn't say anything about how small he was and didn't act worried at all so I am not going to freak out (or try not to). He is a very active and happy, healthy baby so I will NOT worry.
Aiden now has 3 teeth and is working on cutting his 4th. He crawls every where, pulls himself up on everything and even will try pushing something and walking with it. I have a feeling he will be walking soon. He is my joy and I love playing with him daily. I am so happy to have my little Aiden in my life and feel so blessed to be his mommy.

4 comments:
Cutie Pie. He seems like such a sweet boy! You are right not to worry about the stats, especially if he is healthy, strong, happy, and loved by mama. :)
PS-- love the new Georgia-themed header with the peaches at the top of the page!
Aiden is perfect...he kinda makes me think of "Dash" on the Incredibles :-) I love him!
I can just hear him laughing. Don't worrying about his stats at all. It is a perfectly healthy baby in every way!
Boy o boy did that time just fly by, it seems like just the other day you had him and now he is 9 months, CRAZY!!! Well he is super cute!
Post a Comment