Thursday

Thundercats, Thundercats, Thundercats Ho!

We won, we won, we won! After many months of losses we FINALLY won a co-ed softball game! We are only 3 games into this season and we won with the final score at 14-8. Yipee! We celebrated a little TOO much on the field and I felt kind of bad for the other team.... BUT it was just too exciting to hold back.

Afterwards we went to Chic-fil-A to celebrate our hard won victory! Go Thundercats!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Way to go guys!!!! That is so cool that you are on a team. Win many more!!!! We have Chick Fil A's here and every time I see one I think of Ryan! SO FUN!

Kris said...

Congratulations! Glad you get the chance to play baseball again, it really sounds fun.

Brittney said...

That is so cool that you are on a co-ed team! I have been begging Nick for years to do one with me (only because that is the only sport I know how to play) but mostly because i think it would be so cool to do something like that with a hubby!

Ps. That is one creepy ant and I totally would be scared too. Eewwww!!!!