Sunday

Global Warming!

Doesn't global warming mean it's supposed to be getting hotter... not colder?


This is what we drove home from church in...
The now water/snow filled holes our dog has dug in our backyard.

6 comments:

Cami Severson said...

Wow! You drove home from church in that? If it were here, they would have canceled church -either before we got there, or part way through!

I like all of your "mini-lakes" in the backyard! Nakita is so funny!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That Global Warming stuff is such a crock of crap, just a way to make a buck! I agree with taking care of this world but seriously the world is melting, NOT!
Love the little lakes that your pup has created, that is funny!

Angie said...

We have the same thing...went sledding down the hills over at the YMCA today. The holes are funny!

The Hardy's said...

OOOOHHHHH.....that doesn't look fun at all! Too cold!!!!

Joy said...

Hello to my beautiful long lost friend! Actually I've been "stalking" you on your blog so I know what you've been up to! Did you know that Chelsea from the CR group lives near Charlotte N.C. now? We will be visiting Pace's fam there in June, so you, Chelsea, me, and our cute husbands & children WILL be meeting up somewhere to catch up! It's not optional :). You little guy is adorable; can't wait to meet him!

Chelsey said...

The holes in your backyard are too funny. Tim would flip if our dogs did that. Makes me laugh.