The Circus! We went to the Ringley Bros and Barnum & Bailey circus at the Philips Arena in downtown Atlanta. I had to drag Ryan with me because he hates clowns but he was a good sport and didn't say too many bad things about the show! We had a big group of us that Kristina organized which I think made it more fun since we had people to talk with throughout the show. Ryan was really thankful because this meant he had a couple of the other guys to make fun of the men's costumes with for most of the circus. I think that most of us thought the motorcycles in the cage was the coolest part, although I really liked the tigers and elephants too. The dogs were fun to watch as well as they jumped through hoops and caught frisbees. Near the end there was a man who could fold his body into a pretzel shape... it looked really painful! I do have to admit that the clowns were pretty annoying but all the kids in the audience seemed to like them and that is most important.
The motorcycle cage - they put 7 men w/bikes in there!
This was pretty funny because the elephants pooped all over and you could hear all the kids in the audience saying "eewwwww!"
Aiden slept through the first half of the circus, which I really don't understand how he could of with how loud it was in there. Once he woke up though he LOVED watching all of the bright colors and didn't cry at all even though he should have been hungry at that point.
Aiden sound asleep for the first half.
Aiden entranced with the bright lights!
Jana and her family. Cute Anthony fell asleep during the show too.
Jessica with her beautiful girls!
Almost the whole group - missing are Thayne and his kids.
Other events-
Since the weather was so warm last week I took Nikita to the dog park to play. She actually ended up ignoring the other dogs and was more interested in making friends with all of the other people there.
We also took Aiden to the park again and he was able to get some good time in the sun. Blossom met us there with her two kids and Ariana was able to play with Ryan on the slides. I just have to say I am SOOOO grateful that I can take advantage of beautiful, sunny days like that now! So
Wonderful!
This is cute, cute baby Aaron. Blossom said this was his first time at a park so we had to snap a picture! (My computer for some reason won't let me change the picture to be vertical. Sorry!)
I met my old co-worker, Caley, for lunch this week to catch-up. Aiden slept the whole time so she only got to hold him for a minute before she had to take off. Thanks for the fun visit Caley and sorry I made you late getting back to work!

4 comments:
I love the circus... that sounds like so much fun! I can't believe Aiden slept through 1/2 of it...You have a good boy on your hands!
Wow looks like a ton of fun events! I would LOVE to go to a circus sometime to see all that fun stuff, I have not been to once since I was a kid. How cute that Aiden was so into it at such a young age!
Dig the dog parks, I love to make my dog exhausted from playing with other pups!
Also glad you are having some nice weather out there!
Your little man is so stinkin cute it kills me!
Glad you are all doing well!
Great pictures Brindi!! I love them. I can't believe how huge Aiden is getting! I still think he looks a lot like you, sis!
I agree with jcsev. He is a mini-brindi.
Post a Comment