Monday

Aiden Rolled Over!



I was so freaking excited this morning because Aiden rolled over! I put him on his stomach to do tummy time and immediately he dropped his left arm and rolled over! I was in disbelief so I put him on his stomach again and he did it right away again. So of course for the next 5 minutes or so I kept on having him do it and then finally remembered to go grab my camera, which of course had dead batteries. By this point, Aiden was also done with tummy time so was now crying. After about 20 more minutes of me comforting him and then trying to get it on video I finally caught him doing it!

Here are a few more things going on recently-



We tried the Bumbo out on Aiden the other night and he really enjoyed it as he watched a little TV with us!



Saturday was a very exciting day as Brooke and Justin got sealed in the Atlanta temple. They are expecting their first baby boy this April and Brooke looked so pretty with her little baby bump!



Saturday was a wonderful 63 degrees here in Georgia (sorry to all of you stuck in cold weather!) We took Aiden to Tribble Mill park to enjoy the sunshine and it just made me even more excited for spring to get here so I can play with my baby outside more!



Sunday was also beautiful so I took Aiden into our backyard and let him soak up some sun. (I was a little worried it was cold for Aiden but eventually took off the hat and blanket because it was plenty warm!) Nikita loved having him in her backyard and kept on sniffing him.



Aiden has also pretty much decided to be done with the pacifier. He has found his fist and now LOVES sucking on his knuckles! You can see in the video that he had just spit out his pacifier. I guess it is bye, bye to the binky!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Go Aiden! Every day is exciting when they start doing all these new things. Can't wait to see him again. Wow...68 degrees in early February...I gues there are some good things about living in GA! :-)

Heather said...

He's sooooo sweet! I love that close up of his face! Being able to go outside when you have babies is the best thing in the world for those hard days!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah!!! That is SO EXCITING!!! Is he young to be rolling over or is he at the right age?? He is so super duper cute and I love all the pictures you posted. You guys are great parents and he is so lucky to have you two. Wow, they grow up so fast too.... so crazy!

Lacey said...

Yay Aiden! that's so fun and exciting when they start to do new things like that! He is such a cute baby! Thanks for the text the other day... I got it but I was out of text messages that month! But thanks for the info on the carseat : ) I'm glad you are enjoying this beautiful weather in Atlanta! I hope it lasts!!! : )

nicole said...

Okay, I am in shock right now that you let Niketa get so close to Aiden! Way to go! And she looked like she was being a good puppy. This summer we can have dog AND baby play dates :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little stud you got! Keep the pictures coming.