We were very excited to see our Canadian friends, Wendy and Chris, again! They came down to visit us on their way to Disney World with their 3 kids. We totally miss hanging out with them all the time and it was so natural for them to be here hanging out with us again. We miss you guys!
Wendy with her adorable daughter, Makayla!
I have really had fun with how much Aiden talks now! I love just sitting there playing with him and listening to him go on and on! Here is a little tidbit!
My friend, Natalie, came to visit us and she brought her daughter, Alora, so she could see Aiden.
Here are a couple of pictures of the results of our big snow storm last week. We woke up in the morning to a world of ice!
The streets and sidewalks were solid ice.

5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how big Aiden is now! He is SO Adorable! I LOVE that last picture, look at those eyes! Miss you guys!
Love all the pictures! I just love Aiden...he's so cute and cuddly!!! He makes me excited to have my own cuddlebug! Love the family shot! : )
Wow your little man is growing so fast it is crazy, it was super cute to hear the little guy talk!!! He is so sweet and so cute!
You guys have so many friends it is SO COOL and I love all your visitors!
Your family shots are totally cool too, you are a beautiful little family!
Aiden is getting so big!! He is so stink'n cute!! i swear the first time I meet him he'll be in Preschool!! :( When will you be in Utah again??
Miss you all! I can't wait to see Aiden and hold him tomorrow!
Post a Comment