Grandma Angie came to visit Aiden this weekend and celebrate Ryan's 29th birthday. That's right!! - Ryan is 1 year away from 30 and I like to remind him constantly!
Getting some grandma lovin'!
So, so, so sweet! Aiden has started to hold our faces now when we talk to him.
Aiden all dressed up for the park! (It was pretty chilly that morning!)
Some cousin time with baby Brody!

8 comments:
Oh MY GOODNESS!!! He is SO adorable, both Joe and I were just oohing and ahhing over all of these pictures. He is SO kissable, look at how soft and sweet he is!! We miss you guys!!
Oh my gosh! His smile is just the cutest!!!!
I can't believe how big that little guy is getting. He looks just like you in those last two pictures.
What a cutie and I loved getting some time with him! Just when you think your heart is full...it makes room for more. Love you all!
You two have an adorable baby boy! He just looks like he has the sweetest little disposition. 4 months is really fun, they start to interact so much more.
Wow, has he grown since you were here. He gets more adorable all the time. Love his smile!
He is so stinkin cute and it kills me how cute it is that he is holding Ryan's face in that one picture! He is stinin cute and just love him to pieces!!!
Boy does time fly and they grow up so fast!
Wow--I can't believe he is already 4 months old! He is just too cute!
Post a Comment