( Cousins: from far left in bottom picture... Damian, Reagan, Brody & Aiden)I feel like I have been out of the blogging world for too long, but when I looked over the last month to see what we have done I realized.... we really haven't been up to much!
Aiden's grandma (Baba) came to visit last month. Aiden did not want her to leave. When I told him she was leaving he said "Noooooooo!" We met her and Aiden's cousins at the park that weekend and he allowed her to chase him around the whole perimeter of the park. Yes, my child doesn't actually play on the park equipment. He just explores everything around it. :)

4 comments:
I'm so jealous that it is warm enough in GA to play in the park...I'm counting down to Spring!
How funny!!! I am going to post some park pictures too! Brooke JUST started playing on the stuff by herself, well unless there are lots of kids there and then she is by my side most of the time :) Glad you are back!!!
You poop, I am in Boise...next time you are in call me. This is the time of year I get tempted to visit Georgia, except your snow a few weeks ago, not cool.
Hey Brindi,
We're making our blog private. Can you send me your email address? I'm at cindy.ripa@gmail.com
Thanks!
Cindy
Post a Comment