Doug's birthday is Valentine's day so the grandkids sang him happy birthday. (Aiden just stared not quite understanding what was going on.)Sunday
Valentine's Celebrations
To celebrate Valentine's day I decided to make Ryan a yummy dinner. I found new recipes I hadn't used before (why do I always do this?? you would think I would want to play it safe, but I never do!) Luckily for us, it all turned out super, super tasty. (I think the dessert was my favorite part... raspberry fudge brownies... sooooo good. Ryan and I fought for leftovers!)
The night before Valentine's day, Amber hosted a party for all of the family. She decorated super cute and made us all yummy chicken fajitas. Aiden found his love in the playroom and was very upset when we finally had to pull him away to go home.
Aiden's love...
Doug's birthday is Valentine's day so the grandkids sang him happy birthday. (Aiden just stared not quite understanding what was going on.)
We then tried to get a picture with the 4 grandbabies... did NOT happen since Aiden was not a happy camper at all (remember that fabulous train table?? this was just after we pulled him away from that.)
Happy Valentine's day! I love all of you and I am so grateful for such wonderful friends and family! XOXO
Doug's birthday is Valentine's day so the grandkids sang him happy birthday. (Aiden just stared not quite understanding what was going on.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That dinner looks SO GOOD!!! Glad it turned out great! I would be intimidated to cook for Ryan because he is a dang cook himself if I remember correctly! You go girl!!!!
Your little boy is getting SO BIG!!! So cute too!
What was the recipe you made? It looks so good in the picture! Do you think you could post the recipes or links???
That looks delicious!! It all made my mouth water!! What a fun Valentine's!!
Post a Comment