Sunday

Halloween Festivities

We spent Halloween Weekend at Grandma Angie's house in North Carolina. Aunts Megan and Amber were there too and so were cousins Reagan, Brody and Damian. Grandma rented a blow up castle that all the kids had a blast jumping in and even Aiden loved crawling around in there. I think we were eating 24 hours each day as Angie kept on cooking up yummy food for us to munch on. And yes, when I checked the scale when we got home I had gained 6 lbs in 3 days!!!! I will be on the liquid diet for a couple days to try to get rid of this food baby.


Saturday afternoon we hung out as a family (Ryan, me and Aiden) in the backyard.


We then carved pumpkins. Aiden liked helping grandma with the pumpkin goo and watching Aunt Amber as she carved her pumpkin.

Later that day we got ready for trick or treating. Ryan and I weren't planning on dressing up to carry Aiden around to a couple of houses but we decided to at the last second. Amber and Grandma hurried to find some items that could be our costumes. Thus.... I ended up as Peter Pan (Reagan's costume maybe?) and Ryan ended up as a soldier (Damian's hat and gun). :) We had a lot of fun taking the kids around to the neighbors. As soon as we got on our way though it started to rain which called the night short for the two babies. Aiden got 4 things of candy as his trick or treating loot and luckily one of the items ended up being fruit snacks so Aiden was actually able to eat some of his Halloween candy!




Thanks Grandma Angie for a wonderful weekend! We love you!

8 comments:

Traci said...

Pretty cute costumes for a last minute thing!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O it looks like you all had a wonderful time together! I love ALL the costumes, super duper cute ones!
I think your little guy looks just like his mommy!
Glad you had a fun Halloween and that Aiden actually got to eat some of his candy :)

Cami Severson said...

I love it! Those trampoline pictures are so cute!! BTW what are you doing differently, I can no longer click on the pictures to blow them up to relish in the detail! :-(
PS. You are one sexy Peter Pan!!

The Cersey Family said...

I love that picture of the 3 of you laying on the trampoline. So cute. I'm glad you guys had a good time, but we missed you here at home.

Ryan and Brindi said...

thanks cami, i had noticed that it didn't enlarge the pictures but i didn't know how to fix it. i did some research and i think i have it fixed now. you can click on them now!! love you sis.

Angie said...

It was a fun weekend! Thanks for coming up and playing - eating - Ryan fixing things - all that good stuff :-) The Peter Pan costume and some of the other ones were Jordan's when he was about 4 and I have saved them. See you for Aiden's BD. Love you all

nicole said...

Aiden looks so stinkin cute.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/informasi-biaya-dan-perhitungan-bunga-kartu-kredit-bni