Tuesday

Shout Out

This is just a little shout out to my husband who came home the other day after a long day of work, saw the house was a mess and started cleaning. DID NOT say a single word to me about what an awful wife I was to have not cleaned all day. He picked up the whole house and I think he even started a load of laundry while I fed Aiden dinner. What a better example could I get?? NONE. What an example my husband is to me on how to show love and support! I have learned that from now on I need to leave the little things alone and NOT nag. If something is bothering me that I think he's supposedly failing to do I need to be the one to do it happily and NOT say a word. I love my husband and I am soooo grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing my life with him! Thanks Ryan!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

You really do have a great husband. I support this blog entry 100%. And I am sure you are not being a bad wife. You are a mom. Sometimes the schedules of wife and mom conflict and the wife (I should say "domestic wife") schedule gets postponed (or deleted). That's how it works in my home, anyway :). Justin probably cleans more often than do. . .

Kipn n' Sarah said...

He sure is a wonderful man and I am not one bit suprised that he would come home and do something like that. You got yourself a good one, BUT he got himself a wonderful lady as well. I think it is wonderful what you got out of this experience. You are a fabulous woman to turn this into something you can learn from. He lucked out as well! You are a beautiful couple. Great examples to all of us!

JON and EM said...

What a great guy!!! I tell ya, having my man clean without being asked means more than flowers or candy in my mind. Brownie points for Ryan!! :)

Joy said...

YAY for Ryan! What a great guy. And yay for Brindi praising her husband's good deeds! This world could certainly use more of that. You guys are a fun, loving couple who seem really supportive of each other. Good work!

Angie said...

I agree...you are very lucky to have Ryan. :-)

Brittney said...

We are very lucky to have good husbands. I look at my dad, and friends dads and they NEVER did dishes/laundry/cleaned showers and now I know so many husbands that do that now for their wives and it is GREAT!!!

Thanks for the reminder though to forgive my husband for leaving crusty dishes in his office:) Don't sweat the small stuff, right?!?!?!?!

Chelsey said...

Ah, cute post. Aren't husbands the best?

Kris said...

Your friends are very insightful! A good marriage comes from giving and receiving. I think you are both incredible individuals.

mid said...

https://swa.co.id/swa/trends/cekaja-fokus-layani-customer-journey