Friday

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

For Aiden's 1st Halloween he is going to be a LION. We thought it was appropriate since he makes really good growling/cat sounds. Since this is his first Halloween I decided to get professional pictures done and I thought they turned out so cute.



RANDY'S PUMPKIN PATCH

Aiden and I went with the Cerseys to a local pumpkin patch and snapped a lot of pictures of the kids. Unfortunately, I was using a semi-broken camera that I usually don't use. This turned into me thinking the flash was too bright and ruining the pictures. I turned off the flash and the pictures looked great on the little camera screen. Well.... ACTUALLY on the computer the ones with the flash turned out to be fine and the ones WITHOUT the flash turned out blurry. Maybe 1 of 6 pictures turned out. So try to look past the blurriness of some of these pictures please!

Pumpkin Photo Shoot

Aiden and Drake- Best Friends Forever (Aren't these soooo cute?) Drake and Aiden would talk gibberish back and forth through the evening. Aiden LOVED having his friend there!

Bunny Time with Jackson

I really wanted Aiden to pet the bunnies so I was glad when Kristina convinced Justin to let Jackson pet the bunnies too. At first Aiden was not sure what to do with this thing that moved in front of him. I decided he LOVES dogs so maybe we could pretend the bunnies were doggies. I told Aiden it was a "doggy" and with that he reached out his hand and petted the bunny. YAY! After that, there was NO stopping him. He chased those bunnies around and almost mauled one to death. DEFINITELY worth the $2!


4 comments:

Traci said...

Super cute pictures!

Cami Severson said...

So cute! Everytime I see pictures of Aiden he reminds me of my little boys, obviously there is alot of you and me in our boys...otherwise they wouldn't look so much alike!! Can't wait to see you guys in 3.3 weeks!! Kiss that little boy for me!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

He is so stinkin cute it kills me! I love the little Lion costume and yes the pictures turned out amazing! Looks like fun at the pumpkin patch and I love how you tricked him into petting the bunnies by telling him they were little dogs. He is super cute! Isn't mommyhood THE BEST!!!!

Chelsey said...

Such cute pics! I like his little lion costume.