Monday

Monumental Day

So for the last week Aiden has hardly eaten anything. I would get maybe 4 bites of something in him and then he would REFUSE to eat anything more. Then we realized he was sick and he got a fever that lasted about 4 days. I have been stressing that my little peanut would get even smaller because he wasn't eating but the doctor told me not to worry about it. Well finally yesterday, Aiden got his appetite back! I was sooooo relieved that he was eating again. He isn't up to what he was eating before he got sick but it is a lot more than it was last week. Then as if to prove to mama that he was just fine he decided to feed himself! I was so shocked! And what was the food that was so DESIRABLE that he couldn't wait for mama to feed him more of??....
Looks like this will now be another staple of the Horsley household. Good job Aiden on hitting another milestone! We love you baby!

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well glad the little guy is eating again and is not sick. Also little man, good choice in snack foods, good choice!