How funny! Jaron is OBSESSED with these same chips! We usually buy 1 - 2 packages a week just for him! :) And he ONLY likes Santitas. When we get any other kind, he says, "Mom, these don't have any flavor!"
well i would agree with jaron 100%. it's because he was born on my wedding day that we have the same obsession with these delightful chips! love you! :)
Yummers, I love them too... I couple them with a weekly trip to Frontera for a few containers of salsa to go. Yum Yum! Btw, just found your blog and added you to my list :)
Tim is super picky with tortilla chips, but I don't think I have ever seen that brand in the stores here in Richmond....I do remember them from Utah, though. Tortilla chips are his fav too; he goes through at least a bag a week.
6 comments:
How funny! Jaron is OBSESSED with these same chips! We usually buy 1 - 2 packages a week just for him! :) And he ONLY likes Santitas. When we get any other kind, he says, "Mom, these don't have any flavor!"
well i would agree with jaron 100%. it's because he was born on my wedding day that we have the same obsession with these delightful chips! love you! :)
We buy these too, but mostly because the are the cheapest tortilla chips at wal-mart. $2 Only.
Yummers, I love them too... I couple them with a weekly trip to Frontera for a few containers of salsa to go. Yum Yum! Btw, just found your blog and added you to my list :)
Gotta try those out, and chocolate??? Seriously?
Tim is super picky with tortilla chips, but I don't think I have ever seen that brand in the stores here in Richmond....I do remember them from Utah, though. Tortilla chips are his fav too; he goes through at least a bag a week.
Post a Comment