Preemie & 6-9 Months
(Preemie, Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months & 6-9 Months)
* Waves back to you.
* Claps his hands.
* Claps his hand on your hand.
* Plays chase with Nikita and Nikita actually plays back now.
* Will use his pointer finger to touch your nose as you say "nose". (It's a game for him.)
* He eats most every type of food but loves cheese the most. (Plain bread the least.)
* Sleeps 8pm-8am
* Likes to bite things with his 4 teeth. (Including mom and dad.)
* Will push ANYTHING that will slide across the carpet through the kitchen onto the rug and around again until he gets distracted (usually by Nikita). This includes pushing one object with another object - the more the merrier!
* Uses the walker to push around the house either by walking or crawling with it.
* And MY FAVORITE..... says "mama"!!! (OK so he might call mom & dad & Nikita that, but still it's my name so I'll take it!) =)

5 comments:
How cool that our kids are exactly 8 months apart, the perfect age gap to be married at! :)
They do grow SO FAST and it is super cool that you took the sleepers and did that to compare. Seriously that is CRAZY to look at it that way and know that he was ever that small!
Congrats on all the new fun things, sounds like you got a pretty smart little kiddo there!
That above comment from Amanda is really from me Sarah, I was signed in under my sis, oops!
LOVE IT! That picture was ingenious. I know, I can't believe how big our little guys are! I'm envious that he's such a good eater, however. He really does seem like one sharp cookie!
Growing up too fast!
I love that with the onsies! They do grow so fast!!
Post a Comment