Since Ryan, Aiden and I were heading to Utah for Christmas, Ryan's grandma came to visit us and give Aiden some hugs. She came with Ryan's mom and we exchanged presents early. Thanks for all the gifts Angie!
Aiden's 1st airplane ride! He did so great! He only cried a little bit at take off and then was great the rest of the flight! Sorry for the sideways picture.
Christmas Eve-
We had the kids do the manger scene and Aiden was the baby Jesus. He cried most of the time so we had to end his part early!
Christmas dinner was a feast! We all definitely ate WAY TOO MUCH! We had Aiden all snuggly in his Christmas outfit with little Santas on it.
Aiden's Baby Blessing-
We decided to bless Aiden out in Utah at my mom's house. Ryan gave a beautiful blessing and it was such a wonderful experience having Ryan bless our son. I am so grateful for our sweet baby and what a miracle it is to have him in our lives!
Aiden's baby blessing outfit.
The men of the fam that participated in the blessing.
BJ, Joe, Ryan, Kurt and Brad
My two sets of sisters... my cousins are just like sisters to me!
Thanks Nicole and John for coming to the blessing! We were so happy it worked out for you guys to come!
Temple Square Visit-
I love the lights at temple square! The Salt Lake Temple is so beautiful! We all headed there Monday night and then afterward went to Little America Hotel for dinner. Yum!
Aiden dressed in his winter gear for the cold, cold, cold Utah weather!
Snow Games-
The boys had a big snowball fight where they even built fort walls for protection. My nephews decided that Ryan's team was the Empire and they were the Rebels from Star Wars. They also built a snowman and then went sledding at my dad's house. It was only 23 degrees outside at my dad's house! I thought my toes were going to freeze off! I have definitely gotten used to Georgia's mild winters! I don't know how all the boys handled playing in the snow for so long!
Visitors!-
My step-brother Kristopher stopped by to see Aiden and catch-up.
My beautiful friend Heather met us at Happy Sumo for some sushi with her cute, cute boys! Thanks for the fun visit Heather! It was so great to see you - - and to see our future when we eventually add baby #2! :)

5 comments:
He is so cute!! I miss him so much! What a fun trip it was, and as always, gone to fast!! Love you sis! Looking forward to July!
I miss you already! Thanks for making time for me! Love you! :)
Wow, looks so busy and like so much fun! Your little man is so stinkin cute in every single picture.
That is so totally cool that you got to bless the baby at your house, totally personal! LOVE that idea!
Well glad you had a good time with your family!
That was a long post, so I have 3 things to say: :) 1- Aiden's Christmas jammies are probably the cutest things ever! 2-I think Ryan is still 12 at heart 3-I'm so wanting some Cafe Rio!!
So glad you finally got to go home to Utah for Christmas...and that you were able to eat some Cafe Rio!
Post a Comment