Saturday

1 MONTH STATS


(Aiden at 1 month)
Yesterday Aiden had his 1 month check-up with the pediatrician. Our baby has grown! He gained 2 lbs 4 oz (now weighing 8 lbs 4 oz) and is now 21 3/4" long. That means he is in the 70th percentile for height and the 25th percentile for weight. We were so happy to hear he is doing so well. Keep it up baby!

7 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is already a month old! Isn't it crazy how fast time flys? He is so cute!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

He is a handsome little man I must say!!! Glad he is growing well and getting better and better looking as he grows which is crazy since he was a hottie from the very beginning! Can't believe it has been a month! WOW!!

Chelsey said...

He's SO cute. I love that he has hair already. It's crazy that he is already a month old, though!

sunnydaycamp said...

Brindikins....merry christmas!!!

SO SO SO fun to see your blog and your darling baby. Congratulations.

you look fabulous.

Liz and I are still roomies in orem. I'm working at the hospital. Life is good.

much love.
ann

The Fox Family said...

He looks great! I added you to my blog, hope you don't mind. :) Have fun with baby's first Christmas!

Heather said...

How crazy that your baby is one month old and weighs less than Tayson did when he was born!! :)He's so beautiful, by the way!

Jen Bird said...

Already one month old???!! No way!! How fun that your sister came to help!! It's nice having people around, but man help through the night...send her my way next baby!! :) He's adorable Brindikins! ;) And you look great too!!