
Aiden just had his 2 month check-up today which includes immunizations. How awful! I wanted to cry watching my poor baby get stuck with needles 4 times! It was so sad too, because before the nurse began he was so happy! He was smiling at me and the nurse and cooing and then when she gave the 1st shot he looked up at me with this really hurt face and started crying! And then it happened 3 more times and I swear he was looking at me like "mommy, why are you letting this happen??" I felt terrible! Oh, and when the doctor looked inside his ears Aiden screamed like he was getting a shot too! I am definitely not a fan of taking my sweet baby to the doctors. At least now we get a 2 month break. As far as his growth goes he is doing great. He is average in height, weight and head circumference! 50% for height, 50% for head circ., and 45% for weight (10 lbs 4 oz).
3 comments:
O how sad, I am sure it makes it so much harder when they look right at you like that :( Glad you get a break for a little while! Sounds like he is totally normal and healthy with all those 50%. He is such a handsome man and you can tell you guys are just the best parents ever!
Yeah I cried when Jack got his shots the first time. But then, I'm a sissy. Glad to hear he's growing proportionatly! :)
Billy said he saw you guys at the basketball game yesterday and he said Aiden looked so cute and that he had grown so much! Babies grow so fast! Can't wait to see the little guy! Billy said " I looked at Aiden and it made me so excited for Brody to get here!"
So thanks for having such a cutie that you get my husband all excited for ours!!!
Post a Comment