I am really behind on blogging so here is a quick update of a couple things.
Ryan took Aiden on a Father/Son Campout back in September with our ward. This was Aiden's first official campout with dad. He LOVED it and did awesome. He even fell asleep early and slept all night!
Since Ryan changed jobs back in February he has now been driving my car (better fuel mileage) and I have been driving his truck (horrid fuel mileage) around for errands. We decided with gas prices so high that it would be a good idea to fix my old college car that gets 30 miles per gallon so we wouldn't have to drive the truck anymore. Thank heavens we have awesome friends who shared their time and talents with us to get this old car running again! I love knowing Ryan gets awesome gas mileage going to work and I get my car back! :)

3 comments:
i so remember your college car. when are you due? I'm expecting a little girl in april.
Hallelujah to sleeping all night! :)
I am in shock right now that you got that car running!!! I bet Ryan is glad now that he let you keep it in the garage for so long :)
Post a Comment