Okay, so yes, I admit that I have become a Bachelor addict! I love getting together Monday night with the girls and watching real romance happen! (It's real right??) ;) Anyway, after watching the finale on Monday I was sooo excited that he chose Emily because she was just the sweetest girl but then when the After the Rose show ended I was so unsatisfied! Are they going to end up together or NOT?? They better air a wedding for these two soon because I want to see a happy ending for Brad and Emily!
Wednesday
I want more Bachelor!
Okay, so yes, I admit that I have become a Bachelor addict! I love getting together Monday night with the girls and watching real romance happen! (It's real right??) ;) Anyway, after watching the finale on Monday I was sooo excited that he chose Emily because she was just the sweetest girl but then when the After the Rose show ended I was so unsatisfied! Are they going to end up together or NOT?? They better air a wedding for these two soon because I want to see a happy ending for Brad and Emily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
They wont end up together... they never do, I dont think she is as sweet and kind as she was portrayed on TV and I think she is more in love with being adored than she actually is in love with Brad. He was painful to watch and is a complete moron... if I had to listen to him say "incredible" or "she's one in a million" one more time I was going to shoot myself... yet every season, time after time I end up watching this retarted show =)
I am SO, SO, SO exactly there with everything you said here! I loved her during the season and was super upset with her at the After The Rose! I sure hope it works out. I felt SO BAD for him during the After The Rose tho I kinda thought he was an goof during the season. He was not my favorite Bachelor, Im not gonna lie! I guess you and I are a lot alike if you think like me here. Ryan has good taste in friends and wives :)
I agree!! I need to know if they end up together! I loved Emily. She was my favorite from the beginning. She is so sweet and I love her accent! I think Brad's temper is a lot worse than everyone thinks. You can tell by the way he acts in different situations. But, he deserves to be happy just like anyone else. I hope they make it!
LOVED Emily. Loved her even more after "After the Rose". I think she was a lot more fun and spunky than they showed in the show, and hmmm I think I'd be pretty freakin' ticked too if they man who "loved me from pretty early on" had slept with #2 a week before proposing. I don't blame her if they do break up. Anyway, glad to have another addict in my life! I miss you friend!
Post a Comment