Tuesday

15 minutes

I feel like I only have 15 minutes to update 2 months worth of blogging (most likely I will spend longer than that even though I shouldn't!) This means you will get a quick rundown version of each activity.

First, blogging time is cutting down drastically since I start school on Monday which will mean in every spare moment now I will be studying instead of blogging, etc (I start homework this week since I already have assignments due the 1st day of class!) I am currently in the pre-nursing program at Gwinnett Technical College and will be applying for the Nursing program this coming January.
Second thing to catch you up on, Ryan's birthday was yesterday. He turned....wait for it... 31! Yip, he is officially over the hill. Haha, he just LOVES it (sarcasm) when I give him a hard time about his age. I love you baby!

We went to dinner to celebrate his birthday with friends a week early so Jonny and Nicole could be there before they returned to Thailand.

Cake and ice cream with friends and family was at our house the night of his birthday.

Third, Nicole came into town. Her father was dying of cancer so she came to be with him. He passed away on February 17th. He was an amazing spiritual giant who was always helping others. We miss you Dirk. Nicole stayed for a month and just barely left last week. We miss her and Jonny already!

Here are some of the things we did while they were in town...

Agricola... don't ask. :)
The cold park.
Weapons of mass destruction. You are jealous, we know.
Fourth, Ryan's brother came to Georgia with his FSU diving team to compete in what I think is regionals. He did great and we had fun watching him. Aiden was soaking wet with sweat because it was so hot in the pool area. He also threw one of his trains at the divers. Luckily, for the divers it didn't hit any of them and luckily for Aiden they were able to throw it back for him.


Baba Angie came for the diving meet and Damian's first tee-ball game and spent one night with us. Aiden loves the new little "baby" trains she brought for him.

Damian did great at his first game and ran after every ball, even the ones that went to first base while he was guarding 3rd. Soooo CUTE!


Fifth, it's warm outside! Yipeee!!! I LOVE spring weather. It is my favorite time of year, minus the allergies. I try to take every opportunity to take Aiden outside and just play or sit in the sunshine. We've gone to the park. He found a tractor parked there and decided the playground was beneath him since he had a REAL tractor to play on.
We've played outside on days when I thought it was going to warm but was just a little chilly. He LOVES his McQueen Car galoshes. He would wear them around the house if I let him.

We've visited Gigi.
Sixth, it was Avery's first birthday. We got her a little pink plastic golf club set so she can learn young. She's got to be able to play with daddy when she's older. :) Sarah made REALLY yummy cake pops. Yum!
Okay, so there is my quick update of the last two months. I will try to squeeze a moment in the next couple of months to update again. Although, I did just get an email from my professor saying I will need 3 hours a day (7 days a week) to study for her class. Yikes. Wish me luck! :)

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, you've had a lot on your plate! And what's this about going back to school?!! I am so impressed and wish you luck! You were one ambitious gal!!

Chelsey said...

Oh my goodness! When did you decide to go back to school? That's so awesome! You'll be such a great nurse. Good luck! Even though you are going to be so, so busy please keep updating your blog. I need to know what you and your family are up to!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You guys just look like you have so much fun together all the time. I have to admit I get a bit jealous of the fun yo seem to be having out there :)
Congrats also on going back to school but bum deal of the homework that comes with that. Way to go tho, nursing is a great way t go!

Jen Bird said...

Nursing school...awesome!! You'll do great! Good luck with your classes! I know you'll do great!

nicole said...

Three hours a day??? Is she nuts? And it appears I wore my hair in a ponytail every single day I was in Georgia. Rough. I miss you!

sunnydaycamp said...

BRINDI:
I check your blog every so often. so exciting you are going back to nursing school. its a ton of work but so worth it. i just finished my 1st year of family nurse practioner school at BYU. i've been working in cardiology for the past 5 years. nursing is a wonderful profession!! much love.

Brooke said...

I love your family! I was signed up for Gwinnett Tech's pre-nursing program when I met Justin and dropped out to move to Utah and date him up close :). One day I'll get back to that plan. I'm excited to see how it goes for you!