Tuesday

My Surprise Visitor!

My BFF ,Chelsey, from high school called me up and surprised me by saying that she was coming to visit. I was sooo excited! Her little boy was just born in August so I was finally going to meet him too. We mainly just talked and hung out but we did do a few activities.

I introduced her to Chic-fil-A and now she is also an addict of their Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshake.
We decided to go to the World of Coca-Cola while she was here.
(Aiden saw the polar bear in the above picture from faraway and said "Teddy!" He was so excited that I took him over to get a picture with it. When he saw that it MOVED -there is a person inside- he decided he wanted nothing to do with it.)

TASTING THE YUMMY (some not so yummy) FLAVORS OF COKE!

Aiden entertained himself by pushing his umbrella stroller around the exhibit. He only stopped twice... once to stare and point at the yellow Coke Car (of course, it's a car) AND the other time to pull on a lever that made cool fizzing noises.
We had lunch at Mimi's Cafe and made a stop to get another Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshake.
Aiden loved playing with Chelsey and Mason.
Her birthday is later this month but I wanted to celebrate with her so I made her Triple Chunk brownies for a cake. I couldn't find normal candles and I only had the 1 and the 2 from Aiden's 1st and 2nd birthdays so Chelsey was able to turn 21 again. She was perfectly happy to do so! :)
We went to the dollar movies and saw Life As We Know It. Thank you Ryan for watching both boys so we could get away!
Thanks Chelsey and Mason for the great visit! We miss you guys already!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Awww.... visiting friends are the best!!!

Chelsey said...

It was such a fun trip! Tim and I keep discussing how we need to go get a peppermint shake. I'm pretty sure it's going to happen this weekend. :) Thanks for adding to my ice cream addiction! And thanks for such a great week! Please come visit me soon! xoxo

Rachel said...

sooo fun!! i'm glad you were able to have such a great time with your friend..