Sunday

Carnies and Flags

We enjoyed the County Fair with our friends. Aiden loved the one ride he was tall enough to go on and he also loved the petting zoo. Ryan loved the fact that he saw a woman look-alike of Hurley from the TV show Lost. All in all everyone was happy and enjoyed the fabulous opportunity to stare at all the carny people.

Bottom left pic in below collage - Aiden discovered how to unlock the case that held the newborn chicks. Luckily I noticed just in time.
Top left pic- Aiden happened to be so unlucky as to be petting the pig when it decided to poop. THE MOST FOUL THING I HAVE SMELLED!

Yes, it is that time of year again when Aiden and I become cheerleaders for Ryan's flag football team. We love to go to the games each Saturday and watch the Swaggers kick some flagged booties!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun as usual :) I always love your posts! My favorite is that you guys saw a woman Hurley!!! That is RAD!!!! O and that Aiden totally tried to let the baby chicks loose! Ha Love that kid!

Chelsea said...

Those are some great pictures! Aiden has the cutest locks - I love his hair. And of course his smile (: I think this age is so fun. I have loved watching different things that Elijah has gotten into (although I haven't tried chalk, I'll have to give it a go!)