I first have to say that I
LOVE these 2 boys!!

Our garden for the most part is dead but we have discovered the dead plants are a great new haven for bugs! We found a few of these big guys! It is very well camouflaged - Can you see it? (Don't you just love that cute, little, chubby baby hand?!)

For Labor Day we went to the pool with our friends. We had a really big scare when Aiden fell in the pool but he, THANK HEAVENS!, was just fine.

Aiden got to play with some friends at our house one day, when I was babysitting my friends kids. Her 4 yr old daughter brought sidewalk chalk to play with and Aiden decided this was his new passion. He
COVERED himself from head to toe with all the different colors of chalk! When it was time to clean up he started crying and pretty much had a big melt down. I took the opportunity and took a picture- of course! I just want to kiss that cute little sad face! Since we have found a new love for him it might mean that mama needs to purchase him some sidewalk chalk, especially if I can snap some more cute pictures!

Playing at the Park in the super hot, humid, 90's weather at the end of September!

Two of our friends have their boys on the same t-ball team and now we have decided Aiden for sure is going to have to play 4 year old tee-ball! Watching little 4 year olds skip around a field or sit on the grass and play with their hat during the middle of the game is just so cute and fun to watch! This is cute little Jackson.
3 comments:
Oh, Please keep blogging these great pictures and stories, it makes me feel like I am not 2000 miles away.
You are always so busy and are up to such fun stuff! Miss you girl!
Love all your shots! The sidewalk chalk ones are my favorites!
Post a Comment