Sunday

Celebrations

So I am about a month behind in my blogging so I am trying to catch up. We went to a birthday party for Jackson (turned 4) last month. Jackson is the big brother of one of Aiden's best friends, Drake. It was a great party!! They had a big water slide in their backyard, lots of pizza and lots of Transformer presents for the bday boy. Aiden was scared of the water slide (the water was a little cold) but he loved sitting on the little kid lawn chairs which unfortunately kept on tipping over on him but that didn't stop him from continually climbing on them.
For Memorial Day we went over to our friends house and all the boys went golfing. The girls (plus Aiden) went to the pool. Aiden LOVED the pool and I ended up chasing him around the 2 kid pools and the 1 adult pool. He was on the go the entire time and I was wishfully thinking it would have been nice to be able to sit and soak up the sun with Sarah and Sharon as they sat relaxed on their pool chairs. Oh well, my little guy is so much fun to play with I wouldn't change it for anything. I love my sweet little man.
He made a little friend at the pool and they LOVED splashing each other with the water. I think Aiden enjoyed it a little too much because the other kid got soaked by Aiden!

No comments: