Also in May we got to welcome into the world Avery Jane Wood, daughter of our friends Jonny and Nicole. She is so sweet and tiny and I love holding her. Her momma is amazing and was already up and about as soon as she got home from the hospital. I wish I was like that right after having a baby! Congrats guys, we love your sweet new addition!In April we had 2 bday parties to go to on the same day both for a Brody. One was for Brody Quale, one of Aiden's friends, who turned 1. He LOVED his cake and did a good job of getting it all over him. If you ask him how old he is he will hold up 1 finger- it is so cute.

The 2nd party was for our nephew Brody who turned 2 years old. His parents rented ponies for the party and all the kiddos got to take a turn or 2 on a horse. Aiden got his turn and was unsure about the horse but still enjoyed riding it twice. The birthday boy sadly didn't want to ride the horse and cried. His mom tried to ride the horse with him but he still cried. It was sad since the ponies were for him but at least all the other kiddos loved the horses.

2 comments:
What cute little babies everywhere! I didn't comment earlier on your camping one - what a sad story! We went camping a few times about a year ago with Elijah but we haven't gone since. It was back when he could sleep anywhere and just hang out in the baby bjorn, so I'm worried about Ryan's family reunion this summer which is a camping trip. I feel like this age is challenging me in many ways - and I'm sure will continue to do so! Yikes!
The being "up and about" immediately after delivery was due entirely to being high on Perkesets. Blessed things.
Post a Comment