

On the way down we encountered 2 women one of which was PREGNANT and DUE THE NEXT DAY! She looked ready to have her baby on the mountain but she was determined to hike to the top. I guess she was VERY ready to get that baby out!
At our house we took Aiden for a walk in his new wagon and he loved it. Looks like I'll need to be doing more walks with Aiden as soon as the weather is warmer. (Which is probably good for me anyway so I actually do some form of exercise every now and then!!)
I'll miss having my sister out EAST with me since now she is moving out WEST probably for good. She was my only family within driving distance! I am very sad she has left but I'm glad I had the time with her that I did out here. Miss you Remi!

2 comments:
What a fun hike! Aiden is so cute, especially in the pictures on the bike rock!
Stone Mountain is a tough hike!! I can't imagine doing it carrying a toddler!! Totally can relate to the pregnant woman...I should have thought of that! :)
Post a Comment