Sunday

15 Months




My little peanut has become a toddler. I'm not sure when it happened but I suddenly realized that my baby boy is now a screaming, running, hand holding, laughing, talking toddler. He started saying 'thank you' at 13 months and has added more and more words to his vocab. He now says 'dada, doggie, mama, thank you, baby, bye-bye, hi' and in sign language he says 'milk, all done, eat and more'. He makes us laugh all the time with the things that he does. He now PRETENDS to eat and drink, which I just think is the cutest and I don't know where he picked that up. He LOVES to draw now and this will keep him entertained almost always during church. He is teething like crazy and it seems like the teeth are taking FOREVER to come through. He currently is getting the remaining 3 1-yr molars and a new front tooth. His favorite video is 'Baby Signing Time' and he now asks to watch his movie by going to the tv and trying to turn it on and then crying to get my attention. He loves reading books, especially ones about doggies.
Here are his stats from his 15 month check-up:
Weight: 21 lbs 9 ounces (20th%)
Height: 31.5" (50th%)
Head: 47.75 (95th%)
So the funny thing is, I have never paid attention to how big Aiden's head is. I guess all this time (I looked at past visits paperwork) his head has been in the 95th percentile. I guess his head is huge, but the doctor has never said anything about it!

5 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 15months old! And I agree with you...when did he turn into a toddler? He is such a big boy now! Thats awesome that he LOVES doggies! So does Hailee! He is a darling lil guy!

Lacey said...

So cute Brindi!

Angie said...

And a very cute head it is :-) Love the picture of him and Ryan in their hats! Miss you guys and love you.

Brittney said...

Wow, Brindi He is stinkin Cute!! Oh that hair... Don't cut it! My Coop used to have hair like that and then I cut it all off and that baby hair just never grows back!! Such a cutie!

Anna said...

Brindi your baby is such a darling mix of both of you. I expect to see Harrington, but wait there is more! What fun. I'll never get there.