Tuesday

Fatso's Eating Challenge

They went, they ate, they won (mostly).

Ryan, Chris and Jonny decided to try the Fatso's Burger contest. 2lbs worth of meat, plus the huge bun the size of a loaf of bread and a side of broccoli. Yikes. Well I am happy to say that 2 of the 3 did it. They didn't have to pay for it if they finished it, saving $25 each, and they got a t-shirt and their names on a plaque. I don't think any of them are planning on doing another contest for a while! :)

Ryan after he finished his.
Chris working on his last couple of bites.

All of them looking so happy having no idea what they are about to get themselves into. Well maybe an inkling... I mean look at the size of those burgers!!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

The things Ryan will do to win a t shirt! Takes me back to BYU Intramural Sports :) Congrats on gaining like 10 lbs in 1 sitting :) THAT IS CRAZY but I really am proud, that is impressive! Way to be the supportive wife!

Bryan said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me of something a wise man once told me ... "My Grandma could pound that burger!" At least that is how I think it went. Did I get the quote right?

The Fox Family said...

Chris was so miserable after finishing his plate. He didn't want to look at food for 24 hours. So funny!