I love spring time in Georgia. All the flowers and bright, new green colors are so beautiful. This is the time of year I try to spend as much time as possible outdoors because once the summer heat hits it is all AC for me! This week I took Aiden and Nikita for a walk in the park and I couldn't help but take pictures of the BEAUTIFUL scenery.
This past week we also had to say goodbye to Brad as he headed off to boot camp for the National Guard. As Brad was saying his goodbye to Aiden, our little baby decided to leave him with a farewell gift and puked all over Bradley's sweater. Good baby! :)
When we arrived to see Brad this is what we found in their front yard. Tyler's friends decided to give him a birthday gift. (at 1st we thought it was for Brad)
I went shopping for Aiden's swim trunks for this summer and found this. So cute!
Cute naked baby!
Aiden got mail from his cousin Damian this week and he was so excited to open it. He eventually ended up chewing on the card he liked it so much. :)

Amber's son Brody had his 1st birthday on Saturday. The cake was so cute and Brody had a shirt that Amber had his name embroidered on. I can't believe how fast they grow up!


Aiden got mail from his cousin Damian this week and he was so excited to open it. He eventually ended up chewing on the card he liked it so much. :)
Amber's son Brody had his 1st birthday on Saturday. The cake was so cute and Brody had a shirt that Amber had his name embroidered on. I can't believe how fast they grow up!
The cute birthday boy!

5 comments:
Yea for warm weather! Definitely enjoy it before all of the humidity sets in~
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I have to tell you again how cute your little man is! If you send me your email I can get a form to you with all the info I use to teach about couponing. It does take some time and effort but it's so worth it!
I can't believe how big Aiden is getting already. He is adorable. He looks so much like mommy to me. And wow, it is gorgeous there.
Just thought I'd warn you that I may just come and steal that little man of yours. He is too stinking cute.
I love all these pictuers, it looks SO, SO, SO, BEAUTIFUL there in Georgia. I love the swim trunks and well all of the shots! He is super cute and you guys have a fun little life!
Post a Comment