Friday

Go THUNDERCATS!!!



A bunch of us thought it would be fun to form a co-ed softball team (thanks Nicole for putting it together!) and we named ourselves the Thundercats. Last night was our first game at Bethesda Park and we had a TON of fun! Ok, we lost (4-7) but we (most of us) still really enjoyed the game.

Aiden in his matching red and black gear!

The dugout. Aiden hung out with us in here during the game and we took turns holding him. He was a pretty good sport considering it was his bedtime.

At the end of the game, Kristina's mom had sandwiches and fruit for us all! What a treat! Thanks everyone for the support!

Grandmas are the best! Aiden got to spend time not only with his grandma yesterday but also with his great-grandma (Granny). It was during Aiden's nap time and grandma worked her magic touch and rocked him right to sleep.

He also got some uncle lovin' from Bradley who has joined the National Guard and is leaving in a week for training.

Okay, I just have to show this picture. See the receding hairline...

4 comments:

Cami Severson said...

He is so cute! I am so jealous that you guys are doing big people baseball! So fun! Every time I see Aiden he reminds me of Grandma Harrington (our grandma -May) So I guess that means I think that he looks like a Tippets! (I see Ryan in there too of course, it is just that one part of him brings on that correlation!)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is SO COOL that you have a softball team, you guys are the coolest little family and I hope Kip and I can stay like you guys too after a kid. Kids don't hold you back, they just come along right??
I love all your pictures and your little man looks just like you to me!

Heather said...

Oh, so much fun! I'd love to be on your team!

nicole said...

I like the team spirit! I may be stealing this picture to put it on my blog...