Monday

Helen for Oktoberfest!


Helen is this really cute German town in Northeast Georgia. Every year they have Oktoberfest where tons of people come to town to party (basically drink lots of beer!) We obviously, didn't go there for that! Instead we enjoyed some fresh fudge and ice cream and then went to a corn maze and I got some hot cider! The town was so cute! I wish I had been there with enough daylight hours to take some good pictures of all the buildings but maybe next year!

Yummy Fudge!
The whole group (James is in there- he's just hiding behind Sharon!) You can kind of see one of the buildings lit up in the background.

Ryan and Russ and James all decided to get some action shots. Let's just say, it is REALLY hard to time a good shot with a digital camera delay!


The girls and boys at the entrance to the corn maze posing!



Yeah we made it! This is at the end of the corn maze (we kind of cheated to get to all 7 points but we did it!)

3 comments:

Cami Severson said...

You look FAB in all of this pics! I can barely tell that you are prego! Lots of fun!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Love all the action and fun shots, those are the best. Sounds like a fun time, love corn mazes! Who doesn't cheat??? I always do!
By they way you look amazing for how far along you are! Seriously in most of these pics you don't even look prego. You do it well I must say!

JON and EM said...

That one of Russ is awesome!! He really got some air! We'll definatley have to go back to Helen during the day so you can see it's full cute-ness.