Monday

Halloween Bash

I love this time of year and the start of the Holiday season! We invited friends over for a Halloween party where we ate chili, carved pumpkins and made caramel apples. Yum! Everybody carved a pumpkin and then we turned out all the lights to enjoy our handiwork! Justin and Kristina's was a little on the racy side, I don't think it was necessarily G rated! :)


Mine is the front middle pumpkin... he was special!


Ya, I couldn't really get a good picture of the pumpkins with the lights out.


Who is this big pregnant women who took over my body??!!! 1 more month until baby comes!


I have NO idea what the boys are doing in this picture!!!!!


James REALLY enjoying being fed pumpkin goo by Russ!

7 comments:

Cami Severson said...

Great tradition that we kept too! Every year we do this with the boys, I remember how much longer our pumpkins lasted in Utah weather. I don't know about Georgia, but in Oregon they rot pretty fast. It is amazing! You look great sis! I am so glad that you have so many friends to do things with.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun!
Kip and I have a Halloween party every year too, it is just the best holiday ever!!!
Love all your art work, you all did a fantastical job! I want to see the non g rated ones??? I am curious!
Glad you had a grand time!

JON and EM said...

So bummed we missed your Halloween Bash!! And WHATEVER you are the cuttest pregnant person ever!!!

Lacey said...

Lots of cute pictures! I'm glad you updated!! : ) Looks like you are staying busy during this fun fall/Halloween time! Loved all the pumpkins : )

Anonymous said...

Brindi-you are so cute pregnant. I think we all want more pictures of you and your belly!

The Hardy's said...

Look at that LITTLE prego belly! So cute! Cant believe that your baby comes next month! How exciting! Looks like you guys have had a blast lately!

Chelsey said...

We always love carving pumpkins. It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun lately! I love seeing pics of you and your cute belly too.