Maybe it's something in the name.... Ryan listens to 750AM everyday as he drives the Atlanta Metro area for his job with Award Roofing. He also registers his name online for all their contests. Well, he just recently won for his 4TH time in less than one year! One of his most recent wins, were tickets to the UGA vs Oklahoma State football game. We went with some of my friends from work and had a blast! That was my first time at the UGA stadium. Much, much different fro
m the small BYU stadium! I have some pictures posted from the game. Lots of fun!
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
BRINDI! It's Brandi (Elliott) Salway. I found your blog while I was blog surfing. It's been FOREVER! Hope things are going well. I have a blog too.
www.ebsalway.blogspot.com
Come visit me!
Brandi
Yeah for your blog!! I am so excited you have one so I can find out more about what you are up to. And see pictures too!! You look great and it sounds like you guys are doing really well. Thanks for calling the other day! It is always so fun talking to you. I swear one of these years I'll get to see you again! Love ya!
I didn't even know you had a blog until I was talking to Jen the other day... I am so excited that now we can see what is going on! You really do have a lucky husband-- he wins things and he has you!
That is so awesome that Ryan keeps winning things! How fun! Looks like you guys are always having fun and doing alot of stuff (according to all the pics Ryan posts on myspace) Glad you guys have a blog now... its alot better than myspace! Hope you guys have a great halloween!
Oh my. I haven't seen that cute face for far too long. It's your "sister" Jen (Allred) McLain.
Here is my email: jennifermmclain@yahoo.com
Email me as I no longer have any contact info for you! I love you so stinking much!!
Hello to our southern friends! It's good to see what you've been up to lately! Sounds like you've had some luck coming your way-- how fun! You guys are as cute as ever.
Post a Comment