We went to Fort Walton beach in Florida for Diane's family reunion. We were so excited for the trip and the chance to relax for a few days. The beach and water was gorgeous. Don't you wish you were there now??

Ryan had fun playing with
Aiden in the water.

A game of half rubber played by the cousins. Looked crazy to play but all who did loved it. Still don't really get what the rules were but it was entertaining to watch.
Aiden was scared to touch the water. We finally just carried him with us out into the ocean and then he was okay as long as we held tight to him. (Bottom left pic is Ryan with 2 of his step-brothers and one of their girlfriends.)

We went swimming in the pool, the boys went golfing and we just enjoyed the gorgeous beach. Bradley's girlfriend, Robin, bought a hermit crab with a Superman shell and
Aiden was fascinated by it.

The Dales invited us to go to the lake with them one Saturday in June and we didn't hesitate to accept the invitation. Although, really, I should have since my final for school was that coming Tuesday and I had told myself I was going to study all day. Oh well, it was worth the trip and I still got an A in the class so all is well.
2 comments:
Good job on the A in your class! You always were a smart cookie! The lake looks so fun...jealous. :)
https://www.aceh.my.id/2020/08/susah-bayar-kta-di-masa-sulit-jangan.html
Post a Comment