This year... (Age 2)

Last year... (Age 1)

I think this year was worse. When we got within 4 feet of Santa, Aiden started trying to get out of my arms and kept saying "bye-bye!" Within 1 foot of Santa Aiden started crying... Santa hadn't even touched him yet! He then calmed down so I put him on Santa's lap. I stepped away to take a picture and that was the end for Aiden. He had big tears coming down his sweet cheeks and when I picked him up he clung onto me sobbing. Hopefully next year will be better!
6 comments:
Last year Brooke was 4 months old and was PERFECT this year I got a picture full of tears and fear as well. Mine will be posted soon :) It's normal :)
I don't know what you people are talking about. My kids are 2 and 4 and have always loved seeing Santa. Your kids are weird!
Brody liked him the first year... didnt like him last year and LOVED him this year... the old jolly man will grow on him.
P.S. cute shirt (it looks vaguely familiar)
I'm hoping you get another picture like this next year just cause it's so stinkin cute.
Ha Ha I love it! Why is Santa so scary for little kids! All three of my kids have had a fear of Santa when they were young. And then they turn 4 and Santa becomes famous! I love it! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!!!
It may break your heart now, but those pictures are priceless! You are gonna love them when he gets a bit bigger. So cute!
Post a Comment