So normally when you shoot off fireworks for the 4th of July, you light the fuse and then run back to watch. That doesn't seem to go over too well with my family. This scene that looks like something out of Harry Potter came right after pitching and hitting lit firecrackers with a plastic bat, and right before jumping through the burning fountains. Did I mention that we also lit off enough firecrackers in the fire pit to make sure that no fuzzy woodland creatures ever came within a mile radius of my mom's house afterwards?! I'm sure the neighbors were thrilled with us the next day after they spent a couple of hours trying to pull parachuted army men (a surprise from one of the massive cannon things that Don bought) from their trees, gutters, roof, car hoods, etc. Not to mention the fact that they probably thought we were all beyond smashed after the handstand and cartwheel contests and pushing each other up into the air with our feet. This 4th was especially fun for me since last year I was completely passed out through all of the fireworks (I'm sure some of you can run a 1/2 marathon with no training whatsoever, but it didn't work so well for me!) Anyways, we'll try to be better about updating this thing since it's September and I'm writing about the 4th of July. Here's some pictures of the fam.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Seriously update, update, update!!! I love to see what is going on with you guys. You seriously are one of the coolest couples I know of, always doing the coolest things. I really wish we lived closer we would have SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Ok so that video was so so so funny, Kip would have loved to jump in on the duo and I think if I was there I would have had wet pants from laughing so so hard!!!!
How is the pregnancy going by the way????
Hope all is well and I look SO FORWARD to more posts!!!
So crazy that you guys hang out with Kristina! It was random to open up her blog and see yall's picture there! Small world! I'll leave the trash talk on football until Nov 1st! I read thorugh your blog to catch up and the sleeping during a hymn CRACKED me up! SO funny! Anyways, glad you guys are doing well and hope the pregnancy is good. Little boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment