Friday

What's this white stuff?


SNOW!!!? I thought moving to the south would mean I would never see snow falling again, but Mother Nature would not have it so! Twice in one week we had snow! It was so beautiful and we had a lot of fun playing in it (especially, Ryan, Remi and the dog). Nikita, our dog, was pretty entertaining to watch as she experienced her first snow. She was afraid to walk on it at first until we went on it. Then she timidly stepped on it and had to sniff it to make sure it was okay. Then I think she decided it tasted great because she kept licking it and eating it. What fun dogs are! :)

This is the snowman Remi tried to make.... before Ryan decided to engage her in warfare! Ryan and Remi (and Nikita) had a HUGE snowball fight! Ryan even shoved my sister's face in the SNOW!! (Granted, she did try to do it to him first) I was really glad at this point that I was the one with the camera!!

5 comments:

Jen Bird said...

No way!! I'm so glad you've updated your blog...I kept checking to see what you've been up to. And all that fruit looked yummy, if only I could put my hand through the computer screen and take some of it! Hope you're doing well, and I seriously hope to see you sometime soon...it's been way to long!

Chelsey said...

Yea! You finally put a new post on your blog. Crazy about the snow. We have had just 2-3 snow storms here and everyone gets extremely excited about it. The schools shut down, even though none of the snow stuck for more than a couple of hours. Crazy.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well here in lovely Cali it has been really really cold, rained a ton, and the wind has been crazy but no snow down in the valley. There is a ton in the surrounding mountains though. I wish I could get up there to go board. You never know about this crazy weather, snow in the South, CRAZY!!! But fun!!! Looks like a blast!

Cami Severson said...

Haha! That is so fun! I can just see Remi being the instigater!

Heather said...

Well, Jason and I were thinking about moving back to FL for his grad school, but now I don't know! I can't take winter anymore! by the way, I love you and miss you! :)